I just want to take the time to apologize for not posting anything new since Sunday. I don’t like going any more than a day without adding something new to my blog; so not posting on Monday or Tuesday has been a nightmare for me. The reason is that I worked a 12 hour shift on Sunday, another 12 on Monday as well as working one tonight and Wednesday. I have barely had time to do anything except work, sleep, get ready for work and rinse, lather, repeat. I tried to review a film after work last night and it was all I could do to get the first sentence out of my brain and onto the screen. I am fried worse than a Colonel Sanders chicken. I know it will get better, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it.
I am going to try to watch something this morning after I get off work and will hopefully have a new review up on either Wednesday morning or afternoon. This blog means a lot to me; but more importantly the people that take the time to read my blog mean a lot to me. I never want to take for granted the fact that even if someone only stops by for a split second, or if they read every word of what I have to say. I appreciate each and every person that has been supportive of Written in Blood. Without you this whole thing would be just another pipe dream. Thank you.
I am a Pisces, I love romantic zombie movies and I have never taken a long walk on a beach.
I have a big heart, a bad temper and two guinea pigs. Is that a combo for disaster or what?
I love anchovies. Deal with it.
- 2 recipes revealed in Colonel Sanders autobiography (kansas.com)
- Colonel Sanders Is Ready to Destroy Your Stomach Samurai Style [Japan] (kotaku.com)
- Colonel Sanders’ recipes revealed in new autobiography (thegrio.com)
- KFC dishes up Colonel Sanders’ autobiography for free (guardian.co.uk)
- KFC to Release Colonel Sanders’ Autobiography for Free, Even Though That Guy Hated KFC [Kfc] (gawker.com)
- KFC to give Colonel Sanders’ recipes, autobiography to Facebook fans (mercurynews.com)
- Through the Grease-Filter: An Exposé of the Boston Red Sox (popculturehasaids.wordpress.com)
- KFC reveals Colonel Sanders’ non-chicken recipe secrets on Facebook (oregonlive.com)
- Entertainment › Col Haruka Sanders launches KFC cooking contest (japantoday.com)
- the Daily Share: Colonel Sanders, Nikki Haley and more (point4counterpoint.wordpress.com)