Werewolf, Vampire or Zombie?
Okay, I’m feeling lazy today; so that means I want to get a post in without putting a lot of effort into it. Now, now don’t raise your eyebrows at me. We’ve all been down Lazy Highway at one time or another. Anyway, short and sweet today; which of these three monsters would you want to be and why?
Take your pick; which one and why?
I can’t wait to read your answers.
Take care and stay scared!
- Twilight Frenzy (mrmovietimes.com)
- 13 Terrifying Twitter Mistakes That Can Scare Your Followers Away (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Supernatural Movies & TV: Just a Trend, or Here to Stay? (popcornpreviews.com)
- The final Twilight movie is like a porn film with action figures (io9.com)
- Final Twilight film has surprise twist (sfluxe.com)
- Sheen: I prefer playing a vampire (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- One last bite: ‘Twilight’ update (utsandiego.com)
- Exclusive First Look: Werewolf by Night, Morbius, Blade and Dr. Strange Minimates (comicvine.com)
- Twilight cast bids farewell at final premiere (thehimalayantimes.com)
- One Cover to Rule Them All: Vampire Bite Edition (kaleidoscopereviews.com)
Posted on 11/18/2012, in Movies and tagged Art, Arts, Bella Swan, Clyde Caldwell, Dawn of the Dead, Edward Cullen, Horror, Jacob Black, Stephenie Meyer, Twilight, Vampire, Werewolf, werewolves, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 21 Comments.