My good friend and fellow blogger Mike over at MikesFilmTalk has gotten the insane notion to present me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Personally I think the guy must have eaten way too much Quorn; but I certainly appreciate it!
However, with great power comes great responsibility; so I have to hold up my end of the bargain. So, there are a few things I need to do. Oh, and for the 15 bloggers I nominate for the award, you have to do it, too, should you choose to accept.
1. I have to display the award logo on my blog. That big fancy picture above you and the smaller one to the side fulfills that part of the deal; so, check.
2. I linked back to Mike, the guy who nominated me. Yep!
3. I have to list seven things about myself. Lovely, just lovely.
4. I must nominate 15 bloggers and link back to them. Okay.
5. I must notify the 15 bloggers that I nominated and let them know that I nominated them.
So, I have 1 and 2 accomplished, so…
1. One of the reasons my wife married me is because I rescued a tiny frog from being killed by some unwitting Wal-mart employees. The poor thing was entangled in a dust ball and I released him and they were going to sweep the poor thing to death. I untangled him and put him in the garden section near the ponds.
2. (Holding thumb and forefinger about a millimeter apart) Every year I miss being voted People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive by that much.
3. After last Sunday I now know what it feels like to cut your finger (or thumb) with a large butcher knife. Ouch.
4. If I were a professional wrestler I would definitely be the heel, or the bad guy if you prefer. Heels are way more dimensional in their personas.
5. I suffer from panic attacks.
6. I get overwhelmed in crowds. Crowds wouldn’t be so bad if there weren’t so many people.
7. I try not to take life too seriously. But you know what? Sometimes it can get to me no matter how hard I try.
Now, on to Numero Four-o
In no particular order,the Nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
I will notify the 15 bloggers and therefore shall fulfill my end of the deal. If you choose to accept then just follow the five rules that I have so graciously laid out for you. Even though I know I can be a bit of a smart ass at times, I truly appreciate this award and accept it with all humility. Thank you.
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award; Happy Happy Joy Joy… (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (punamjr.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (abdulmanafphotography.wordpress.com)
- A new Award !!! (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Nomination (timneath.wordpress.com)
- It’s time for award again and NRJS is nominated! (norecipejuststory.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (sugarandspicebaking.com)
- Blog Award: Very Inspiring Blogger Award (unihomemaker.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (4writersandreaders.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award Winner! (beefelle.com)