So very sorry…
Written in Blood would like to express the deepest of sympathy to the families and to the victims of the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.
When I first heard the news of the tragedy, I could not stop crying.
Here I am, this guy who thinks he’s a fairly tough son of a gun, and I’m bawling like a baby.
But then the silliest little thought came to my mind. I imagined God seeing these new little faces standing there before Him.
And I imagined God thinking to Himself, “Two weeks until Christmas and I’m going to need a lot more milk and cookies.”
The 26 candles represent the 20 children and 6 adults whose lives were taken.
The last candle represents Nancy Lanza, the first victim.
I don’t know what more to say; except that I am so very sorry.
- Sympathy over US school shooting stretches globe (wwltv.com)
- Stars React After Connecticut School Shooting Leaves 27 Dead @rewindonnet (rewindonnet.wordpress.com)
- Celebrities React to Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (justjared.com)
- Bloomberg to Obama: Offering Condolences ‘Is Not Enough’ (politicker.com)
- What Happened at Sandy Hook Elementary (thedailyshift.com)
- Shooting at Sandy Hook (gobeyondblog.com)
- Some Thoughts on the Connecticut Tragedy (dickstersrandomthoughts.com)
- Sympathy over US school shooting stretches globe (onlineathens.com)
- “The Sandy Hook Elementary Tragedy” (justspititoutalreadyenterinform.com)
- Sympathy across globe for Conn. school shooting (cbsnews.com)
Posted on 12/15/2012, in Sandy Hook and tagged BarackObama, Connecticut, Elementary school, Elizabeth II, Newtown Connecticut, Sandy Hook Elementary School, Twitter, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 14 Comments.