IT’S LATE (OR EARLY), I’M TIRED (OR LAZY), AND I’M KEEPING IT REAL SHORT
2012 is quickly coming to a close. I’m going to keep it real simple for this next-to-last post for the year. I want to know who, in your oh so very humble opinions, was the absolute most annoying character on television in the past year. It can be a character or it can be an actor, actress, sportscaster, a fat 7 year old etc., etc., etc…
Who annoyed you the most in 2012? I want to know.
Take care and stay scared!
- Audrey Hepburn’s Thoughts on Lipstick (bellasugar.com)
- Link Time: How to Respond When People Say You Look Tired (bellasugar.com)
- Are Injections Keeping Hollywood Stars Forever Young? (bellasugar.com)
- “Real Simple” magazine subscription giveaway (christianpf.com)
- Cleaning Out Your Closets or Looking for Kids Clothes? (parentsofcolorseeknewborntoadopt.wordpress.com)
- In a Pickle? Let Us Help! (simplystated.realsimple.com)
- LazyBoy – Recliners Poor Quality (usaconsumercomplaints.com)
- LazyTown (unrealengine.com)
- Is the Chevy Cruze an Enthusiasts’ Car? (motortrend.com)
- Which auto insurance ad campaign is the most annoying? | CheapInsurance.com (cheapinsurance.com)
Posted on 12/30/2012, in Movies and tagged Allstate, Audrey Hepburn, Hart to Hart, Hollywood, Hyundai Elantra, Judd Apatow, Judith Shulevitz, Julianna Rose Mauriello, Lana Del Rey, LazyTown, Mercedes-Benz Classic Center, RealSimple, Ross Douthat, Selena Gomez, Sonam Kapoor, StyleList, United States, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.