Thanks!

601158447_o__21916.1346910184.1280.1280

About these ads

About Written in Blood

I was born in Spartanburg, South Carolina on March 4, 1962. I guess that makes me old, but I certainly don't feel that way. I still play video games and listen to rock and roll music. I love movies, especially horror films. I have a beautiful wife who is my all time best friend. She supports me in everything I do. More importantly, she calls me out on my bullshit. This blog is dedicated to her for everything she's done for me.
Image | This entry was posted in Movies. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Thanks!

1. What ever! Didn’t like you anyway! *runs off and slams door*

2. That’s OK, take a break when you need to. recharge your batteries, maybe you’ll come up with a new fun way to blog. Or maybe you’ll just be dying to get your point across and start again. We’ll be here to read when you do.

3. Anna says:

Aww darn. Just as I get somewhere where I’m able to get in and read your posts. I’ll miss you. You take care of yourself. See you around the www. Hugs

4. I’ll miss your posts! But you gotta do whats the best for yourself :) Hopefully you’ll drop by my blog some time. Have a fantastic day :)

5. Brian says:

I don’t care for this.

6. Tyson Carter says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just call it a hiatus man :)

• jmount43 says:

It’s not fun anymore, Tyson. It hasn’t been fun for a long time. I’ll still be around to comment and like all the great blogs, yours included. I gotta do what’s best for me, my friend.

• Tyson Carter says:

Of course mate, if it’s no fun then whilst it a shame for us readers, you gotta do what you gotta do. If your hearts not in it and your not enjoying it I understand your decision. Hope I do still see you around John, wont be the same without you! :)

7. Zoë says:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (In my best Luke Skywalker rendition). This is terribly depressing, but I get it. Thanks a lot for what you have put out, and I will always enjoy it. But like Alex says, you need to do what is good for you!

8. cinenemablog says:

Closed…for….a few days, right?

9. temporarily I hope

• jmount43 says:

No, Alex. It’s just not fun anymore. I thought some time off would help; but I was thinking of posting something (review, rambling, etc.) and I just got so fucking down. I’ll still be around, just not Written in Blood.