First of all I want to thank Mike from MikesFilmTalk for slapping me on the back and saying ‘tag, you’re it!’ Mike’s got a helluva blog so I don’t mind participating. As he stated in his post there are of course rules, so let’s get those out of the way. Oh, and you in the back, knock off the sighing. I heard you, Mike heard you, the old lady across the street heard you so knock it off already.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
11 Random facts about me
1. Every year I start at the beginning and listen to every CD I own from beginning to end. I own close to 400 CD’s so it takes me a while. I am currently listening to Pat Benatar‘s “Crimes of Passion“.
2. I have a rather extensive knife collection.
3. I have anger issues. Remember this and refer back to fact 2 should you ever decide to break into my house.
4. I met Butch “Eddie Munster” Patrick once. We discussed the fact that a lot of people didn’t get the fact that he was supposed to be a werewolf on The Munsters. I told him I knew it all along.
5. I hate media whores like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. What a joke.
6. I still haven’t forgiven the moron who cast Rosie O’Donnell as Betty Rubble in The Flintstones movie.
7. I love seafood. My wife says that if it’s found in the ocean I will more than likely eat it.
8. I want to learn to draw.
9. I have never voted a single day in my life. I’m not even registered. Don’t judge me.
10. I have a crush on Valerie Bertinelli. Seeing as how I will never get within 100 yards of her at any time in my life, my wife is okay with this.
11. I’m pretty happy with where I am in my life.
Snow, rain, or Sun?
Probably snow with Sun being a close second.
What is your favourite genre of literature/film?
Do you snore when you sleep?
Like a Texas Chainsaw.
Who hogs the covers in your house?
If you could be a movie character, who would it be?
I never gave it much thought. My wife says that I would probably be someone like Christopher Walken‘s character Vincenzo Coccotti in True Romance. She says that since I’m normally a nice guy that I would enjoy being the villain. She’s right.
Do you watch sub-titled movies?
Who is your favorite movie director?
What is your “guilty pleasure?”
The Gilmore Girls. Only I don’t feel that guilty about it; it’s a way to spend time with my wife.
Seaside, mountains, or desert?
Seaside, then mountains.
Would you crash your car to avoid hitting an animal in the road?
Do you prefer mornings or afternoons?
My questions for my victims
1. If you could get away with murder, would you do it?
2. What’s the worst physical pain you ever felt in your life?
3. What’s the first car you ever owned?
4. What’s the funniest movie you ever saw?
5. What’s the first book you ever read?
6. If you were watching an adult movie and discovered that the female lead was your best friend’s girlfriend, would you say anything to him?
7. How long does it take before you are wide awake in the morning?
8. Do you remember your first crush?
9. Godzilla or Gamera?
10. Which The Walking Dead character would you want to be?
11. Are you tired of all these questions?
My Victims. Tag..,you’re it!!
I will send the link to this post to my victims as soon as the post is published. Can’t wait to see what you come up with.
- What You Fear Most (mrmovietimes.com)
- Awfully Great Films – Manos: The Hands of Fate (mrmovietimes.com)
- Tag! You’re it! (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- Tag-a-lag-a-ding-dong! (rossmurray1.wordpress.com)
- BLOGGER’S TAG!! “SMACK!” You’re IT… (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- I Remember When (A Monstrous Satire/Comedy) (legendsofwindemere.com)
- Checking Out the “Happy-Haps!” (2/20) (thefocusedfilmographer.com)
- TV: Interview: Neil Flynn on The Middle, switching from drama to comedy, and his many Cop #1 roles (avclub.com)
- ‘Les Misérables’ Coming Back to Broadway Next Year (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
- In Defense Of … 2012′s Best Movie, ‘The Master’ (Column) (popmatters.com)