THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 2 (FULL SEQUENCE)
Written and directed by Tom Six
The Plot (Taken from IMDb.com): Inspired by the fictional Dr. Heiter, disturbed loner Martin dreams of creating a 12-person centipede and sets out to realize his sick fantasy.
The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence) is a vile, depraved and disgusting film that deserves no recognition and no place in cinema. Writer/director Tom Six can kiss my ass. On second thought, no he cannot kiss my ass; I don’t want to give him any ideas for future movies. I refuse to waste any more words on this garbage.
On June 6, 2011, the BBFC (UK certification board) refused to grant this film a certificate, effectively banning the movie from being shown in cinemas or DVD in the UK. However, on October 6, 2011, the BBFC granted the film an 18 certificate after 32 cuts totaling 2 minutes and 37 seconds were made.
When Laurence R. Harvey auditioned, Tom Six asked him to “rape” a chair, which he did.
Miss Yennie tells Martin she can’t believe she’s auditioning for a Quentin Tarantino movie. Tarantino shot portions of Kill Bill: Vol. 1 in black and white to appease gore-sensitive censors; it’s rumored that Tom Six filmed The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) in black and white for the same reason.
0 BLOOD DROPS
- Millipedes (blogpestcontrol.com)
- Human Centipede, The, Tom Six, 2009, Netherlands. (happyslackerbdb.wordpress.com)
- Eugenie Brinkerman’s “Violence and the Diagram, Or, The Human Centipede” (filmanalysisrobinson.wordpress.com)
- Ban this sick filth! (journal-online.co.uk)
- Re: This is why the New World Order will succeed (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Wtf!? (thebarnone.me)
- CNN has become the human centipede of news [Amusing] (fark.com)
- Film Review: The Human Centipede [First Sequence] (tweedling.com)
- BBFC has persuasion job over online ratings (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sam Strange Remembers: THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 2 (FULL SEQUENCE) (badassdigest.com)