A PERSONAL GHOST STORY FOR OCTOBER 31, 2013
This one comes from Renxkyoko:
The first experience happened when my mother was in Grade 5. Her grandma who was living in a small town about 300 miles away was ill and was confined to a hospital there. The whole family had just got home from Grandma’s the week before. At around 6 AM that day Mom’s brother, a college student, woke her up and told her to pack up and dress up because they would be going back to Grandma’s, just the two of them. Please take note that Mom and her brother loved their Grandma very much. When their parents left town to live in the city, they didn’t take my mom and her brother with them. It was the grandma who took care of them for 2 years. Anyway, the brother told Mom that something woke him up at 3 AM; it was like someone sprinkled water on his face, and it wasn’t a dream or his imagination; his face was wet! Their parents allowed them to go to their grandma. When they arrived, they went straight to the hospital. A few minutes after arriving, my mother’s grandmother died.
The second paranormal experience happened in 2006. My parents’ nephew from the Philippines came here to the US for his college education. My parents helped by letting him stay with us for 4 years, everything free except his tuition fees. For 4 years, he was like our sibling. After graduating, he went back to the Philippines. One year after, my mother was asleep when something woke her up; exactly the same thing that woke up her brother; someone sprinkled water on her face, and her face was wet! She thought to herself, who died? She was relieved to hear Dad snoring beside her, and then she got up to see if my siblings and I were all okay. At 5 AM, we got a call from the Philippines. You can just imagine what my Mom felt when she heard the telephone ringing at 5 AM. It’s always bad news, and it was. Her nephew had died; and at exactly the same time when my mother felt water being sprinkled on her face. He was just 24 years old. I’m not sure He was playing basketball when he collapsed and was pronounced DOA at the hospital. It was discovered that he had an undiagnosed heart condition.
Thanks a bunch, Renxkyoko!!
- What could have been… (hopeloveandfamily.wordpress.com)
- Do all Spirits come back?? (morisandmoreus.wordpress.com)
- ~ her ring (heirlooms1984.wordpress.com)
- “A typical Viko Ndii (Day of the Dead) celebration in my hometown in Mexico” (dalivh.wordpress.com)
- Tribute to my Glasses Grandma (evhenshaw.wordpress.com)
- My alcoholism was bad…real bad! (umpireinspiration.wordpress.com)
- But we all had better things to do… (jmarlat.wordpress.com)
- Day 20 Grandma’s Ring (evelynmiracle.wordpress.com)
- 43 Parents Reveal The One Secret That Could Ruin Their Child’s Life (thoughtcatalog.com)
- 32 People On Their Freaky-Ass Paranormal Stories (thoughtcatalog.com)
Posted on 10/31/2013, in A PERSONAL GHOST STORY-OCTOBER 31 and tagged Family, ghost. paranprmal, Grandparent, hauntings, Home, Hospital, Mother, Parent, Philippines, Sibling. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.