Animals are fine, but their acceptability is limited. A little child is even better, but not NEARLY as effective as the right kind of adult.
A Happy Halloween to everyone! I know I didn’t go all out this year with celebrating; last year I decided a post a day every day for a month and between that, work and home it nearly caused me to shut down Written in Blood for good. So this year I thought I would take it easy.
Thank you to anyone who has read, followed, commented, liked, re-blogged and followed this blog. You have no idea what that means to me. Thank you also to those of you who sent in your personal ghost stories.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! TAKE CARE…AND STAY SCARED!!!
- Scream All Night: Horror Movie Marathon Recommendations (disinfo.com)
- Happy Halloween! (sleepybookdragon.wordpress.com)
- Christianity and the Dark Side – What about Halloween? (ioan17.wordpress.com)
- Easy Last Minute Halloween Party Ideas from WineWeaver Aerators (prweb.com)
- Shmoop Presents the 10 Spookiest Literary Places to Visit on Halloween (prweb.com)
- The Wicker Man – The Final Cut Review (thepeoplesmovies.com)
- The Wicker Man: The Final Cut (lostvhs.com)
- “The Wicker Man”: The cut may be final, but the film is still incomplete (rogerebert.com)
- Happy Halloween (onceuponashire.wordpress.com)
- Happy Halloween in the SEC (espn.go.com)