Okay, so it’s almost 6 in the A.M. I got off work at midnight, spent too much money at Wal-Mart and I have had an over-all crappy day with a few exceptions. So, I do not feel like watching a movie and blogging about it. So, I am going to start something that I hope will become a semi-regular thing on maybe Thursday, maybe Friday nights. It’s called What’s Their Best Film? Here’s how it works:
I will name three directors of various genres, of various eras and all the rest of that stuff and I want your opinion. I want to know what you think is their best film. You can either just give me the title, or you can tell me why. I love hearing from all of you. So, without further adieu I present to you the first three.
2. Michael Bay
I can’t wait to hear from you. Take care and stay scared.
- ‘The Startup’ Movie Looks For Funding on Kickstarter (mashable.com)
- Top Five Films of Tony Scott (oldgamereviewer.com)
- 4th FilmDayton Festival premiers (wdtn.com)
- Film Noir or Fancy Shampoo? (bellasugar.com)
- Welsh film Sleep Furiously debuts in America, Arts and Literature (visitwales.co.uk)
- The 4 Worst Environmental Message Movies (sprayfoamdirect.com)
- Clueless (randomfilmmusings.wordpress.com)
- Jarv has sympathy for the devil and takes a look at Censorship (moonwolves.wordpress.com)
- The Latest Coco Film Was Not Karl’s Vision, Not at All (fabsugar.com)
- Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, Woody Allen, Francis Ford Coppola and Michael Mann List The Best Movies Ever (slashfilm.com)
through the dun fields and from the glade
Flash merry folk in masquerade,
for this is Hallowe’en!
Curtis has also appeared in non-genre fare such as Trading Places (1983), A Fish Called Wanda (1988) and True Lies (1994). She is a published children’s book author and a blogger for The Huffington Post online newspaper. She is the wife of actor/director Christopher Guest and is the godmother of Jake Gyllenhaal. Written in Blood honors Miss Jamie Lee Curtis as our Scream Queen of the Month for October 2011!
- Our First Halloween (jmountswritteninblood.com)
- Get Your First Look at Scream Queen Campfire (dreadcentral.com)
- SCREAM QUEEN of the MONTH-KATHARINE ISABELLE-August 2011 (jmountswritteninblood.com)
I think Megan Fox is a beautiful girl and a horrible actress. Sorry, Megan, but I like my women with talent.
Snooki and Gollum were seperated at birth. Gollum got all the beauty. Snooki got…Gollum got everything.
Would someone please tell Kate Gosselin that the fifteen minutes she should have never had in the first place are up?
My wife says I can be a real asshole sometimes. No comment.
I have a German Shepherd, a terrier, an orange cat, a hamster and a tarantula. I like to put them together and have them act out scenes from The Hangover.
If I were a werewolf the first thing I would do is hump Rachael Ray’s leg. Then I would eat her. Get your minds out of the gutter.
I had a Tickle Me Elmo. It got a restraining order against me.
If you mix peas, corn and carrots you get succotash. Take out the carrots and you have porn.
I bet when Susan B. Anthony walked by a group of women they would say “I wonder who she slept with to get on a coin.”
A little kid playing in a sandbox has more imagination in his little finger than Michael Bay has in his entire body.
Oh, crap!! I just remembered I didn’t forward that letter to ten friends! That poor little kid!
Every time I hear that Arnold Schwarzenegger slept with his housekeeper I picture Consuela from Family Guy.
Do you realize that if the first woman had said to the first man “Let’s just cuddle” we probably wouldn’t be here. Oh, wait a minute. What guy has ever taken “Lets just cuddle” as a final answer.
My wife is right. I can be a real asshole sometimes. Oh well, somebody’s gotta do it.