- Follow Written in Blood on WordPress.com
- BIGFOOT WARS IS BASED ON THE BOOK BIGFOOT WAR AND THE ‘S’ IS NOT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE.
- BAD KIDS GO TO HELL: JUDD NELSON MUST HAVE REALLY NEEDED THE MONEY
- AFTER THE DEBACLE THAT WAS THE DEVIL INSIDE WILLIAM BRENT BELL REDEEMS HIMSELF WITH WER
- JOE SWANBERG’S 24 EXPOSURES IS AN EMPTY, SOULLESS EFFORT
- THE SEMI-DAILY HORROR MOVIE QUOTE OF THE DAY-SEPTEMBER 7, 2014
Add blog to our directory.
Tag Archives: Freddy Krueger
Short and sweet: I’ve been thinking about changing the look of my blog. It’s been the same for about 2 years now and I’m getting itchy about changing it. That is where you come in. Should I change the theme … Continue reading
From A Nightmare on Elm Street: One, two, Freddy’s coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.
MASTERS OF HORROR SEASON ONE, EPISODE THREE: DANCE OF THE DEAD-United States-2005 Directed by Tobe Hooper Teleplay by Richard Christian Matheson Based on the short story by Richard Matheson Pop Quiz, boys and girls; what do you get when you … Continue reading
Wow, I’ve done ten editions of “What’s Their Best Film?” already. In that time I have received great response from some of my regular and my non-regular commentators. I’m sure that a lot of you have voiced your opinion of not what you thought … Continue reading
Before I get started I want to get a few things out of the way. First, here is the somewhat mandatory Nostalgiathon badge: Then there is the also somewhat mandatory link back to Andy Watches Movies and his post regarding … Continue reading
Jody Dean is an independent filmmaker. His film is entitled “Don’t Go on the Trail”. He was kind enough to grant me an informal Q and A. Check it out. Let’s do this. First of all, can you tell me … Continue reading