- Follow Written in Blood on WordPress.com
- WRITTEN IN BLOOD SCREAM QUEEN OF THE MONTH-OCTOBER, 2014-AMBER HEARD
- INTERVIEW: AUTHOR WD JACKSON PUTS A NEW SPIN ON A FAMILIAR GENRE WITH “SLASHER”
- CITADEL IS HELL FOR AGORAPHOBICS AND BOREDOM FOR THE REST OF US
- BIGFOOT WARS IS BASED ON THE BOOK BIGFOOT WAR AND THE ‘S’ IS NOT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE.
- BAD KIDS GO TO HELL: JUDD NELSON MUST HAVE REALLY NEEDED THE MONEY
Add blog to our directory.
Tag Archives: Lucky McKee
JUG FACE-United States-81 Mins. 2013 Directed and written by Chad Crawford Kinkle You’re going to have to bear with me for this one; it’s going to take a lot of explaining. I shall begin at the beginning; we see a … Continue reading
THE ABC’S OF DEATH-United States/New Zealand-2012 Directed by Nacho Vigalondo (“A is for Apocalypse”), Adrián García Bogliano (“B is for Bigfoot“), Ernesto Diaz Espinoza (“C is for Cycle”), Marcel Sarmiento (“D is for Dogfight”), Angela Bettis (“E is for Exterminate”), … Continue reading
MASTERS OF HORROR SEASON ONE, EPISODE TEN: SICK GIRL-United States/Canada-2006 Directed by Lucky McKee Story by Sean Hood Teleplay by Sean Hood and Lucky McKee I read a blurb somewhere that said that Lucky McKee’s contribution to Masters of Horror, … Continue reading
Wow, I’ve done ten editions of “What’s Their Best Film?” already. In that time I have received great response from some of my regular and my non-regular commentators. I’m sure that a lot of you have voiced your opinion of not what you thought … Continue reading
Make your choice. What’s their best film? WILLIAM FRIEDKIN GOOD TIMES-1967 THE BIRTHDAY PARTY-1968 THE NIGHT THEY RAIDED MINSKY’S-1968 THE BOYS IN THE BAND-1970 THE FRENCH CONNECTION-1971 THE EXORCIST-1973 SORCERER-1977 THE BRINK’S JOB-1978 CRUISING-1980 DEAL OF THE CENTURY-1983 TO LIVE … Continue reading