This goes out to the anonymous commenter who posted in response to my review for “Dead Hooker in a Trunk.” I don’t know if you realize this, but I trashed your comment. Not because you said anything derogatory towards me, but because of the things you said in general. Let’s review:
1. You said that my first mistake was referencing bloodydisgusting.com. You said that everyone knows that they are paid to promote crap. Well, they gave their highest rating to films like Jaws, The Exorcist, Kill Bill Vols. 1 and 2 and several other films that are considered by many to be classics of the horror genre. So maybe the trouble is that they don’t line up with what you like. Maybe they gave a favorable review to a film you hated. Who knows? Who cares? Your statement is moot.
2. Secondly, you stated that you had never seen “Dead Hooker in a Trunk” and that you couldn’t really comment on it. That means that you can’t judge it for its acting, directing, writing or anything else for that matter. But wait, there’s more.
3. The next sentence you quoted that I said I would like to see what the Soskia sisters (the brains behind “Dead Hooker in a Trunk”) could do with a remake of “Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers”. Your reply was an emphatic ‘Noooooooo!’ Now don’t get me wrong, but didn’t you say in a previous sentence that you had not seen “Dead Hooker in a Trunk” and therefore could not comment on it? Well, then that would mean that you have no reason to comment on the statement I made about them tackling “Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers”. You judged them without knowing anything about them.
4. This is the main reason I deleted your comment; if you’re going to say all these things then at least have the balls (or the vag) to sign your name.
Owner and Operator of Written in Blood
- Dead Hooker in a Trunk (jmountswritteninblood.com)
- Dead Hooker in a Trunk: Coming Soon (sundancenow.com)
- Friend or Foe ‘Hooker’ T-Shirt: Love It or Hate It? (fabsugar.com)
- Troy Gua’s Prince: Hooker Panties and Grain Elevators (slog.thestranger.com)
- Twitter: A new hideout for hookers? (wnd.com)
- Secret Service hooker plans to pose nude (radio.woai.com)
- Secret Service hooker plans to pose nude (mega949.com)
- Secret Service hooker plans to pose nude (640whlo.com)
- Tune of the (yester)day: John Lee Hooker – Boom Boom (hangout.altsounds.com)
- Elles: Juliette Binoche Is Curious About Hookers (seattleweekly.com)