My friend Tyson at Head In A Vice has been kind enough to bestow me and this little ole blog Written in Blood with the 2012 Blog of the Year award. First and foremost I want to say thank you, Tyson. I consider it an honor that you thought to nominate me and two other far more deserving bloggers and I accept this with the highest degree of humility. Now, as is the custom I will now choose three equally deserving bloggers to bestow this very same award upon.
If you were to give me the opportunity, there are a hundred blogs that I would love to present this award to. There are so many hard working people out there who put everything on the line to present to us the best damn blogs that they possibly can. It is an honor to call some of these people my friends and it is a privilege to call all of them my colleagues.
Now, as far as I can tell, there is no requirement associated with this award that says that I have to say 7 or 10 0r 100 things about myself. To that I can only say thank God! One more thing about myself and the words ‘dream’, ‘sex’, ‘Salma Hayek‘ and ‘motherf@cking alarm clock’ would have come up. Don’t ask because you don’t want to know.
- Batman Leadership: Why the Caped Crusader is a Superior Leader (upliftanother1.wordpress.com)
- Holy State of Amazement, Batman! (fibromodem.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year! (hisbelovedsubmissive.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 Award ~ (globallightmindsdailyinspirations.wordpress.com)
- You like me.. you really like me… again.. 🙂 (shanson3871.wordpress.com)
- And the Nominees Are… (hastywords.wordpress.com)
- Blogger of the Year 2012 Nomination? Wow… (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- 2012 Award!! (myownheart.me)
- Beauty Blooper: Holy Brow, Batman! (bellasugar.com)
- What Do You Know, It’s A Cat That Looks Like Batman (geekologie.com)