I just received my first award, the Liebster Award, for the year 2014 from Damian Thomas Films…Etc. So now I’ll show you a picture of the award in case you are interested in things like that. Most people like to look at naked girls on the internet but hey if looking at awards is your thing here it is:
Now, what else do I have to do to represent this prestigious award? Oh yes I have to answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated me. Here goes nothing.
1. What angers you the most when watching a movie in theaters?
The thing that angers me most is when some self-important moron decides to light up half the theater with their cell phone. Your mommy, your drug dealer or your crack whore girlfriend can wait until the movie is over. Get off the phone!
2. What do you love about watching movies in theaters?
It’s when the manager kicks out the self-important moron for using their cell phone in the theater. I’ve never been to the Alamo Drafthouse but I want to go there one day just so I can (possibly) see it happen. They have a ‘no talking, no texting’ rule, you know?
3. Name a movie you never want to watch. Ever.
That would be The Happy Hooker. My mother had a copy of the book and I read and re-read all the good parts. I don’t want to see it because I know what I see on the screen will not measure up to my imagination.
4. Name a movie you’re ashamed you haven’t seen yet.
I can’t think of one. Sorry.
5. Favorite weekend hangout?
Home and Barnes & Noble.
6. Favorite band or music artist for the past week?
Every year I listen to my collection of over 400 CD’s in Alphabetical-Chronological order. This past week has been all about Blue Öyster Cult.
7. 3D. Yay or Nay?
I could care less.
8. Name a movie you wish you could have been on the set while it was filming.
The Godfather or Goodfellas because they are arguably the two greatest mafia films ever made. As for a horror film that’s an easy one: The Howling or John Carpenter’s The Thing. I never get tired of those two films.
9. How do you stream movies (Computer, Blu-ray Player, Game Consoles like PS4 and Wii)?
Through my Playstation 3 or my Blu-ray mostly.
10. What are your top five favorite movie podcasts to listen to?
- Who is your movie celebrity crush? You have to answer for both guys and girls.
If I was going to pick a guy I would have say Michael Fassbender on the basis that he’s a fantastic actor. As for female celebrities I have so many it’s impossible to pick just one. Raquel Welch, Salma Hayek, Emma Stone, Julianne Moore come to mind.
I now have to pick 11 bloggers whom I wish to pick the Liebster Award to. They are in no particular order:
I will be sending each blogger a comment to let them know they have received the Liebster.
Finally, instead of 11 questions I have only one question I wish for them to answer:
Bigfoot or the Abominable Snowman-which one is sexier?